Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS
Love One Another – John 13:31-35
- Love is a verb.
- We love by our actions.
5 Ways We Demonstrate Love
- We demonstrate love by caring for one another’s needs even to our own hurt – Phil 2:2-4
- We give resources to meet lack.
- We give time
- We give emotional support
- We need to sacrificially lift others
- We demonstrate love when we freely give forgiveness to others when we are wronged
- Refuses to close others out
- It takes the initiative
- Says no to getting even
- Doesn’t keep bringing it up
- We demonstrate love when we seek forgiveness from others when we have wronged them.
- Go—take the initiative
- Don’t make excuses
- Don’t talk about their wrong
- Make the relationship the priority
- Ask God for the humility of heart
- We demonstrate love when we refuse to gossip or speak negatively towards someone.
- Proverbs 6
- Romans 1:29
- 2 Timothy 3:1-3
- Proverbs 20:19
- Believe the best
- Not passing on negative stuff
- Refuses even to listen
- Repent Quickly
- Speak positively
- Let’s believe the best
- We demonstrate love when we choose to spend time together.
- The price of a relationship is time
Truly choose love!